Prorated or partial charges can appear on your bill if you add or change services in the middle of a billing cycle. Proration can occur on the bill following service suspension or addition of features. Additionally, at UScellular™, your monthly service charges are billed one month in advance. For example, if your bill date is the 16th, your January 16th bill would reflect monthly service charges that cover January 16th through February 15th. Please check How to Read Your Bill for additional billing information.
UScellular's plans are designed to give you the minutes, messaging and data you want at a price that fits your budget. Review and make changes to your plan at anytime online by logging in to My Account. Or, view our latest plan offerings.
With UScellular, you get national coverage. Data usage while roaming is billed the same as data usage while in-network.
While there may not be a single answer that entirely ends these activities, we're fully committed to fighting the
increase of robocalls by taking the below steps.
1. The UScellular call-blocking solution aims to block as many of the calls made with malicious intent as possible.
These calls have the potential to invade your privacy through identity theft, money scams, and other forms of fraud. We
automatically block these calls in the network and your phone won’t ring.
2. UScellular provides a free Call Guardian® app that displays “Potential Spam” on caller ID based on known
offenders as a possible unsolicited call and displays “Spam Caller” on caller ID based on your personal spam list. You
can download the app now in Android and iOS versions.
3. UScellular provides a premium Call Guardian® app for $3.99 per month that displays enhanced details for all
potentially risky calls as “Potential Spam”, “Potential Fraud” or “Robocall”. Android users can block calls by a
selected risk level of “High”, “Medium” or “Low”.
4. UScellular uses STIR/SHAKEN technology to update our spam detection algorithm. STIR/SHAKEN is a caller ID
authentication framework to help protect you against malicious caller ID information which is often used during robocall
scam campaigns to trick consumers into answering their phones.
5. UScellular supports the legislation, including the TRACED Act, which gives the FCC and enforcement agencies
greater authority to go after scammers.
6. Additionally, UScellular supports the Truth in Caller ID Act, which allows the government to charge
robocallers with illegal “spoofing” once they prove the caller intended to defraud, cause harm, or illegally obtain
something of value.
Call Guardian® is a registered trademark of Transaction Network Solutions, Inc.