We're Taking Additional Steps To Keep You Connected
We're committed to having your back and keeping you connected during these uncertain times. We've made updates to our offerings to reflect how you're using – or will need to use – your smartphones in the coming months.
Now extended through July 31st:
No matter what plan you're on, be assured that you'll continue to have the smartphone and home internet data you need and not be charged for any overages.
Here's what we've done:
- Eliminated overage charges for those of you on legacy plans, including Shared Connect and other postpaid and prepaid plans with data limits, so you can use the data you need without worrying about your bill.
- To further enhance your experience, if you are currently on a limited 2GB or 6GB plan, your plan will not be throttled to 2G speeds at those thresholds.
- Additionally, extra data provided beyond your plan will be delivered at speeds that are suitable for standard definition video quality.
- If you're on an Unlimited Everyday or Even Better plan, we've provided you an extra 15GB of hotspot data to adjust to any shifting and varying work arrangements.
- Eliminated data limits on all High-Speed Internet plans, so your in-home Wi-Fi service can continue to have the data you need for education and entertainment during this time.
We took the additional steps of eliminating overage and providing hotspot data proactively with your needs in mind, and no action is needed from you to receive these enhancements.