We're confident you'll be satisfied with our network, products and customer service. That's why we offer the 15-Day Guarantee. If you find we're not right for you, simply return or exchange your phone within 15 days and pay only for the service used plus a small $35 restocking fee.
No early termination fee will apply.
It's one part of the Excellence Guarantee — only from U.S. Cellular®.
15-Day Guarantee Policy
- Equipment must be returned prior to discontinuing service in order for the early termination fee to be waived (see equipment requirements below)
- Activation fee (if applicable) will be refunded
- Customer is responsible to pay a prorated amount for monthly access fee, taxes, and other usage charges
- You can return or exchange your equipment one time during the first 15 days of service. To return or exchange, you must provide valid proof of purchase. After 15 days, the manufacturer's limited warranty applies (see 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for details).
- This policy applies only to equipment and accessories purchased through a U.S. Cellular owned store, uscellular.com, 1-888-BUY-USCC or a U.S. Cellular telesales channel. Equipment and accessories purchased through other retailers are subject to that retailer's return/exchange guidelines
- All equipment returns must be in like-new condition and accompanied with original packaging, battery, accessories, instruction manuals, and any promotional cards received with purchase
- Refunds or exchanges will not be accepted for used or clearance merchandise
- Refunds will be credited to your U.S. Cellular account or the original payment method*
- A $35 per line restocking fee applies; weBoost products are subject to the $35 restocking fee at U.S. Cellular owned stores