How Do I Make a Payment Arrangement?
- Dial 888-939-3900 from your UScellular® phone.
- Enter your PIN.
- Follow the "Something Else" prompts to set up Payment Arrangements.
Payment Arrangement Details
- When making a payment arrangement, you commit to pay on the agreed upon date.
- On the payment arrangement date, you will need to make a payment for the amount of the arrangement, or the past due balance if new bills have fallen delinquent.
- If you use Auto Pay, be sure to cancel your automatic payment instructions prior to the due date.
- Late fees apply if you pay your bill after the due date, even with a payment arrangement set up.
- A reconnection fee for each line will be charged if your service was suspended because of nonpayment.
If I'm already past due on my bill, can I make a payment arrangement?
- Yes. You can set up a payment arrangement any time you have a balance on your account, either before or
after the account becomes past due.
- Before your bill due date: If you already know you can't pay all or some of your bill on time, you can avoid collections activity and service interruption by setting up a payment arrangement.
- After your bill due date: You can still set up a payment arrangement. However, any time you go past your due date without payment, you may be subject to late fees, collections activity and/or service interruption.
Does setting up a payment arrangement protect my account from having my service interrupted?
- Yes. When you set up a payment arrangement, you're letting us know you're going to be late with your
payment and that you're taking care of the situation. That keeps you from having your service
Note: You need to make your payment on the payment agreement date to keep past due activity from starting on your account.
My service was shut off because I didn't pay my bill. Will my service be restored after I make a payment arrangement?
- If your service was suspended for past due payments, we will start your service again when we receive the full amount that’s past due. Please call to restore immediately after making your payment or wait for it to restore automatically. Keep in mind that a $25 per line reconnection fee is charged to your next bill.