My Account Registration
To begin the registration process:
- Click the Log In link - Billed and Prepaid accounts
- Download our App from the App store - Billed accounts only
- Click the Register link
- Enter your UScellular® mobile number or the MEID for your device
- Enter your email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Open your email and follow the instructions in the email to complete the registration
- Click here to log in to My Account
- Enter the Username and Password that you set up during registration
Forgot Username or Password
- Click the Forgot Username or Password link on the Log In page
- Enter your mobile number and Zip Code for your account
- Follow the directions to receive your Username or reset your Password
Using Biometrics (Facial Recognition or Fingerprint ID on your device)
Set Up Biometrics
- If your device has this functionality, you can log in by entering your username and password and then opt in to save this information in the biometric feature on your device. The next time you log in using your mobile device, you can use facial recognition or your fingerprint to provide the username and password to complete the log in.
- If you change your username or password while using your mobile device, you will be prompted to update the information stored on your device. Agree to the update to update the information on your device.
- If you updated your username or password on another device, you would receive an error the next time you try to log in with the biometric feature. You can update the username and password and then tap the ‘Set up Face ID (or Touch ID) login’ link to update the information stored in biometrics.