Authorized Contact: Authorized Contacts will be able to access and make changes to your account, including but not limited to: view information about the account, add and/or terminate lines of Service, purchase equipment, extend and/or renew the initial term, make payments on the account, etc. The Account Owner is responsible for any account changes and/or purchases made by any authorized contact. Authorized Contacts may not add, change, or remove other Authorized Contacts.
User Contact: is granted limited access to a line on the account.
- You must be the Account Owner or have Power of Attorney to add, change or remove an Authorized Contact
- You must be the Account Owner, Authorized Contact or have Power of Attorney, to add, change or remove a User Contact
- You will receive a confirmation once the update is complete
Have these available:
The following information about the person you are authorizing:
- Full name and address
- Phone number (mobile phone number preferred)
- Their security question and answer
- Their account PIN