Be Prepared With These Time-Saving Tips
Good to know:
- To transfer content, devices must be functioning and able to power on
- First, back up any personal data stored on the devices (texts, pictures, contacts, apps, etc.).
- If the device is enrolled in Device Protection+, you can use the Secure Backup feature in the U.S. Cellular Protect app.
- For Samsung Galaxy devices, you can back up and transfer content via Samsung Smart-Switch
- For Apple devices transferring to Apple devices, you can back up and transfer content via Apple Support
- If you're not sure how to back up content on your particular device, you can find specific, step-by-step instructions in our Device Tutorials
Ready to visit a store? Find the one nearest you >
Smart Tip: Some stores will even let you schedule an appointment ahead of time.