New and existing customers can purchase devices and accessories and pick them up curbside a local USCellular store. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Step 1: Call a local store to verify availability and make an appointment. View the time-saving tips below if you are bringing your own device, phone number, or plan to transfer any content to a new device.
- Step 2: Work with an associate over the phone to complete your transaction and schedule a time for pick-up. You will receive an appointment confirmation text with a link to check yourself in upon arrival.
- Step 3: At your pick-up time, park at one of the designated spaces and either use the link in the SMS to check in or call the store, providing your unique confirmation number. An associate will come out to your car, verify your ID (and credit card used) and hand you your order and you will be on your way.
- You must pick up your order within 7 days or your order will be cancelled.
Use Curbside When:
- You want your equipment either same day or next day.
If you need to transfer data from an existing device or are trading in a device:
- Click here for instructions on transferring phone content (texts, pictures, contacts, apps, etc ) from one device to another
- Devices being returned or traded-in must be in good working condition and unlocked by removing the passcode:
If you've installed any apps, be prepared to reinstall them on your new device
Please note: U.S. Cellular is not responsible for charges related to application installation