Bill Reducer Discontinuation Information
We appreciate your participation in the Bill Reducer program. Unfortunately, Bill Reducer will be ending as of June 30, 2017.
At U.S. Cellular®, we try to find new and unique ways to create value for our customers. This often means trying many different things, and some work better than others. The Bill Reducer user experience did not reach the standard of quality that we always strive for. As a result, we are ending the program as of June 30, 2017.
Here are some important dates:
- After June 30, 2017, the Bill Reducer app will no longer be operational.
- All core functionality will be disabled.
- Users can, and should, uninstall Bill Reducer immediately.
For those of you who are looking for a new ways to save, here are a few opportunities that may interest you:
- Find similar rewards apps available in the Google Play Store, like the S'more app (Android only), where you can earn points toward top-brand gift cards by looking at ads, taking surveys, and completing offers. Click here to download S'more (Android only).
- Migrate to a Total Plan and enroll in Auto Pay and Paperless Billing and receive up to a $10 discount every month. If you are already on a Total Plan, enroll in Auto Pay and Paperless Billing and receive up to a $10 discount every month.
Any questions? Please feel free to visit one of our store locations, or dial 611 from your U.S. Cellular phone to reach our Customer Care Center.
- Why is Bill Reducer going away?
- When is the last day that Bill Reducer will be available?
- How do I uninstall Bill Reducer?
- Will I still be able to engage with Answer & Save or Shop & Save?
- I liked receiving rewards just for using my phone. Is there a way I can get a similar experience?
- Will I still be able to access the app if I keep it installed on my device?
- Are there other ways that I can save on my U.S. Cellular bill?
- Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
The Bill Reducer user experience did not reach the standard of quality that we strive for at U.S. Cellular®, and we will continue to work on new ways to delight you, our valued customer.
Bill Reducer will be active until June 30 but, as of June 1, Simple Save will stop displaying ads on your device and some functionality, like surveys and shopping, will no longer operate. As a result, we recommend that you uninstall Bill Reducer immediately.
Bill Reducer can be uninstalled in the same way that you uninstall any other app. Only you can uninstall apps from your phone, so we will not be able to do this remotely for you.
No. Answer & Save and Shop & Save will be shut-down as of June 1. Any previously earned credits will still be credited to your next bill.
There are many similar lock screen apps available in the Google Play Store. One that we recommend is the S'more app, where you can earn points toward gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Google Play, CVS, etc.) by looking at ads and completing surveys and offers. Click here to download S'more (Android only).
While users can still access the app on their devices, it will not be fully functional, and users will NOT receive bill credit for any activity in the app as of June 1. As a result, we recommend that you uninstall Bill Reducer immediately.
You can receive up to a $10 credit every month if you are on a Total Plan and enroll in Auto Pay and Paperless Billing.
Please feel free to visit one of our store locations, or dial 611 from your U.S. Cellular phone to reach our Customer Care Center.