U.S. Cellular Launching Samsung Galaxy Note8 on Sept. 15 with Presale Beginning Aug. 24
CHICAGO (Aug 23, 2017) — U.S. Cellular is kicking off its presale for the just-announced Samsung Galaxy Note8 in stores and at www.uscellular.com on Aug. 24, and customers who switch to U.S. Cellular and preorder the device can receive a $300 promotional card. * The Galaxy Note8 will be available in black and orchid gray, and combined with U.S. Cellular's Total Plans with No Hidden Fees — with unlimited data starting as low as $40 per line/month for four lines — Note8 customers at U.S. Cellular will experience the best value in wireless.
In addition, customers who purchase the Note8 between Aug. 24 and Sep. 24 are eligible to receive a free 128GB MicroSD card and Fast Charge wireless charger or the new Samsung Gear 360. This promotion will last for a limited time only, while supplies last, and consumers can visit www.samsung.com/us/promotions for more information.
"Note devices are very popular amongst our customers, and we expect that this latest device will be no different. With its powerful processor and unique features like the enhanced S Pen, it makes multi-tasking during work and play a breeze," said Mark Vitale, director of device and strategy management at U.S. Cellular. "To help ensure that our customers can use their devices however they need, we are continually investing in the latest technology and providing a high-quality network that can keep up with their ever-changing demands."
Key features of the device include:
- A 6.3" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display (1440 x 2960) and a 2.35 GHz (Quad) + 1.9 GHz (Quad) OCTA Core processor
- With an IP68 rating, the device is water and dust resistant so it can be used almost anywhere, worry-free**
- Enhanced S Pen includes a finer tip to unlock new ways to write, draw and interact with your phone
- The first smartphone with two 12 megapixel rear cameras with Optical Image stabilization (OIS) on both lenses
- 64GB of internal memory expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
Consumers and businesses who purchase the Note8 from U.S. Cellular can get unlimited data for as low as $40 per line/month for four lines or just $60 per month for a single line, with enrollment in autopay/paperless billing enrollment. The company's Total Plans with No Hidden Fees - no activation fees, monthly device connection charges, phone upgrade fees or data overage fees - include unlimited talk and text with buckets of 2GB, 6GB and unlimited data, and they include family discounts that reward customers when they add additional lines.
* New Equipment Installment Contract, Total Plan or Shared Connect plan, Device Protection +, and credit approval required. $100 U.S. Cellular Promotional Card given at point of sale. Additional $200 U.S. Cellular Promotional Card will be mailed to customer within 6-8 weeks. Promotional Cards issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. See uscellular.com for details.
** Water resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet.
About U.S. Cellular
U.S. Cellular is the fifth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier offers coverage where the other carriers don't and a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers' lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. U.S. Cellular has the Highest Wireless Network Quality Performance in the North Central Region, according to the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, and 99 percent of customers have access to 4G LTE speeds. To learn more about U.S. Cellular, visit one of its retail stores or uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with U.S. Cellular on Facebook.com/uscellular, Twitter.com/uscellular and YouTube.com/uscellularcorp.
For more information, contact: