I am not a member of Law Enforcement or a Government Agency
but need to submit a legal demand for subscriber records.
- Submit all requests for wage garnishments using UScelluar Registered Agent at Corporation Service
- Do not send garnishments to Subpoena Compliance as this may cause undue delay.
B. Legal Demands for subscriber records:
Must be submitted by an authorized Attorney – UScellular will not respond to submissions directly
from customers or release any records directly to customers.
- Before submitting legal process for requests related to any civil and criminal proceedings, first
review the Non-Government (Law Firm) Records Request Resource Guide for details regarding available records &
retention, fees, and delivery.
- Pre-Payment is required – UScellular will only release records after receipt of payment.
- An invoice detailing applicable processing charges will be provided 2-4 business days after
UScellular receives your legal process submission.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting attorney to ensure that the request is legally
sufficient to permit UScellular to lawfully release the full scope of requested records. UScellular
is not responsible for any request which fails to meet the applicable legal standard, and it will
deny all requests if any portion of the scope of the records sought exceeds the legal requirements
provided for their release. In the event the request is denied, UScellular will require an entirely
new legal demand submission. UScellular will not provide secondary review in response to general
correspondence on any denied requests.
- We will not honor preservations requests from any non-government entities. UScellular will preserve records only at the request of Law Enforcement.