U.S. Cellular Home Phone is a simple-to-use and affordable alternative for home phone service. U.S. Cellular Home Phone connects to any corded or cordless touchtone telephone.
Simply plug any touchtone telephone into the U.S. Cellular® Home Phone and you'll get all the benefits of a land line without the high price. Make and receive calls from your home phone using the U.S. Cellular® wirelless network, and keep your existing home phone number.
- Simple, affordable home phone service over the U.S. Cellular wireless network
- Connects to two corded or cordless touchtone telephones
- Keep your existing home phone number
- AC-powered with built-in battery back-up
- No broadband or internet connection required
- CDMA 1xRTT (800/1900 MHz)
- AC-powered with battery backup
- Backup battery: 1500mAh NiMH
- Two RJ-11 telephone jacks
- Talk time: up to 2 hours
- Standby time: up to 36 hours
- Dimensions: 1.5 (H) x 7.0 (W) x 5.0 (D) in
- Weight: 12.0 Ounces
- Desk-top or wall-mountable
- TTY/TTD capable
- E911 Ready
- AC Charger
- Backup Battery
- User Manual
CompatibilityU.S. Cellular Home Phone provides voice service only in conjunction with customer-supplied touch tone telephone. It is NOT compatible with the following devices and services:
- Bluetooth® headsets
- Collect calls
- Credit card terminals
- Dial-up or DSL internet
- DVRs such as DirecTV, DISH Network
- FAX machines
- Home security systems
- Mobile merchant machines
- Medical alert services
- PBX systems
- Rotary or pulse dialing phones.
We're sorry, but there are no accessories that match your criteria. Please choose a different set of options in the filtering area to the left.
Earn Reward Points every month by paying your bill, referring friends to U.S. Cellular and special tenure bonuses. Redeem your points towards faster device upgrades, devices and accessories for a penny, ringtones and more.