Get it done on the run with a smartphone from U.S. Cellular®
When you're on the move like most of us are these days – whether it's for business or personal reasons – it's helpful to be connected to the important people and information in your life. That's where Smartphones from U.S. Cellular come in.
By giving you easy access to e-mail, the Internet, calendars and other personal information when you're away from home or the office, Smartphones help you to be more connected, organized, efficient and productive. Basically, they help you to better manage your life – a big plus in today's fast paced world.
- Truly an open class of devices that are fully customizable
- Gain access to thousands of apps from Google Play
- Web browsing with a full-featured browser
- Integration with popular Google™ services like Gmail™, Maps, YouTube™ and more
- Ability to synchronize with your Outlook® e-mail and contacts
- A known and trusted brand in wireless communications
- Single device for wireless voice, e-mail and web needs
- Push e-mail technology that allows customers to get real-time email anywhere in U.S. Cellular's Enhanced Network or while roaming on a data roaming partner carrier's network where coverage is available
- Microsoft Exchange e-mail, calendar and contact support
- Internet Explorer® Mobile provides HTML web browsing
- Microsoft Office® Mobile comes standard to read, edit or create Word®, PowerPoint® or Excel® files
- Windows Marketplace gives you access to thousands of applications