Having access to e-mail wherever you are can make your day more productive. U.S. Cellular® e-mail options will keep you moving, allowing you to send, receive and reply to messages while you're on the go.
- Access multiple e-mail accounts through one mail folder
- Dedicated Gmail application as part of the integrated suite of Google services
- Supports popular e-mail services, including Hotmail®, Yahoo!®*, AOL®, Comcast, Gmail™and more
- Synchronizes with your Exchange e-mail and contacts+
+ Third party Calendar synchronization solutions may be found on Android MarketTM or from other Android app developers.
With either a BlackBerry Enterprise Server® or the BlackBerry Internet ServiceTM, the BlackBerry Wireless Solution from U.S. Cellular will help individuals and businesses stay connected, informed and organized.
BlackBerry Internet ServiceTM
- Integrate up to 10 POP3 e-mail accounts including Yahoo!®, MSN, AOL®, or Internet Service Provider (ISP) e-mail accounts*
- Option to create a new personal e-mail account "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- No inbox storage limit
- 128-bit encryption
BlackBerry Enterprise Server®
- Simplified management and centralized control of BlackBerry devices for IT departments
- Secure access to corporate E-mail systems
- Wirelessly synchronize calendar and address book information with Lotus® Domino®, Microsoft® Exchange or Novell® GroupWise®
- No need to carry a separate PDA or wireless phone
The Windows Mobile® operating system allows for wireless e-mail for personal use or for businesses using a Microsoft Exchange Server
- Access multiple e-mail accounts through one messaging folder
- Send and receive e-mail anytime thanks to delivery options that fit your needs
- Supports popular e-mail services, including Hotmail®, Yahoo!®, AOL®, Comcast, GmailTM and more
- Direct Push syncronization of Microsoft Office Outlook e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks*
- Secure, wireless e-mail with security options that fit your needs
- Simplified management for IT administrators
Your Text Messaging e-mail address is your 10-digit wireless phone number followed by @email.uscc.net
(i.e. email@example.com) which can be used the same way you use your other e-mail addresses.
Your Picture and Video Messaging e-mail address is your 10-digit wireless phone number followed by @mms.uscc.net
(i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). This service makes it possible for you (or anyone else) to e-mail pictures, video clips, and up to 500 characters of text from a computer to your wireless phone.