Smartphone protection for kids.
Peace of mind for parents.
The U.S.Cellular® Family Protector service provides safety and security by monitoring your children's location and mobile usage. Review your child's calls, block websites, restrict apps, and more. Your child can even send an alert to you with the simple press of a button. Available on select Smartphone devices. To view device compatibility click here.
View the Family Protector video
Features & Benefits
- Monitor your child's call content including:
- Text messages
- Call history (from/to number, date & time, duration)
- Monitor your child's location
- Monitor search history, web history, and set time limits for using the internet
- Set schedules for when your child can make calls, text, and browse the internet
- Restrict your child from certain contacts
- Download reports and set custom alerts
- Requires a password to uninstall
Try Family Protector RISK-FREE for 30 days.
If you like it, keep it for just $9.99/mo. (plus applicable taxes) for use on up to 5 Android™ Smartphones.
You can cancel any time.
How To Download
- As a parent, go to http://familyprotector.uscellular.com to initiate service.
- After entering the childs mobile number, a SMS with a unique PIN and link will be sent via Text Message to each childs device line, in order to download the application.
- A PIN and link will be sent via Text Message to each child line, in order to download the application.
- If the application is removed from a child's device, you can download it again from Google Play.
By activating service, customers agree to be bound by the U.S. Cellular® Family Protector service Terms and Conditions.