AppleŽiPad® mini - Space Gray 16GB
- 7.9-inch display (diagonal)
- A5 chip
- 5MP iSight camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Retina display: 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch with IPS technology
- Resolution: 1024-by-768 resolution at 163 ppi
- Chip: A5 chip
- Storage: 16GB1
- Wireless data:
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi; dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- FaceTime HD camera: 1.2MP photos and 720p HD video recording, video calls
- iSight camera: 5-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music2
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network2
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 5.30" x .28"3
- Weight: Wi-Fi + Cellular model: 0.69 pound3
- Input and output: Lightning connector, 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack, speaker, microphone, nano-SIM card tray (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7: Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- Download iTunes at www.itunes.com/download)
- For a complete set of technical specifications, go to www.apple.com/ipad-mini/specs/first-generation/.
2 All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
3 Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
4Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.