In order to process and pay your invoices more accurately and timely, we will need you to follow the guidelines detailed below:
- Invoices with Purchase Order (PO) numbers must reference a current PO number (e.g., 45XXXXXXXX) and an e-mail address of the person who requested the goods
- Invoices without purchase order numbers (Non-Pos) (our requests for goods or services that did not include a Purchase Order) must include at least one of the following:
- Name of the person making the request and their location
- E-mail address
- Cost center
- All invoices should be typed or computer generated
- U.S. Cellular's standard payment terms are net 30 days. Early pay is available with discount
- All invoices must include an invoice number and an invoice date.
- All invoices must include a remittance address
- All invoices must include a 'bill to' address as follows
- The default method of payment is through ACH electronic transfer of funds due to your bank account. You will need to provide the ABA routing number of your financial institution, as well as your account number prior to invoicing.
For PO Invoices, please submit your invoices to:
PO Box 628430
Middleton, WI 53562-8430
For Non-PO Invoices, please submit your invoices to:
Please note: If you are currently paid via P-Card (credit card), please continue to send invoices to the requisitioner. If you are currently paid through electronic data interchange (EDI), please continue with your current EDI process.
If you have any further questions regarding these GUIDELINES, call the Accounts Payable help desk at 1-608-664-5088
Thank you for your continued assistance and cooperation in helping us provide a more efficient payment process to meet both of our mutual needs.