Frictionless® SRM Supplier Portal
Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing Logon Instructions
Access Application URL by:
- Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing e-mails
- U.S. Cellular web site - Frictionless Supplier Access
- Type the User Name & Password from the TDS Frictionless e-mail in the appropriate fields
- Click Log On
User Names and Passwords are case sensitive. If your session is inactive for 15 minutes, Frictionless will automatically log you out of the system.
To Reset Your Password:
- Contact the U.S. Cellular Support Desk at: (608) 828-5889
- Provide your Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing Vendor Number (first name initial & last name in lower case) and your e-mail address.
- A temporary password will be e-mailed.
- Log into Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing
If you type the wrong password four times, you’ll be locked out of Frictionless. To unlock your account, follow the steps to Reset Your Password.
Use the navigation bar to access the RFx, Auctions and Contracts modules.
Located at the top portion of your screen, the Navigation Bar provides direct access to any module, from any point, in the Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing system.
Breadcrumb Trail Navigation
The breadcrumb Trail provides a visual trail of screens you have previously selected.
Located in the upper left corner or your screen, the breadcrumb trail enables the user to easily navigate back to a previous screen.
Do not use the back arrow located on your browser controls.
Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing places all the tools needed to manage an RFx, Auction and Contract in a single location at the top of your screen.
The content of the Document Toolbar varies based on the type of event being viewed and its current status.
U.S. Cellular does not use the Chat feature. For contact with U.S. Cellular, Discussions are preferred.
Attachments enable a Supplier to provide additional information to a Buyer during a sourcing event, such as insurance certificates or revised drawings for example.
Use Attachments to submit documents or provide web addresses to prospective buyers as means of outlining additional details.
- Document: Include supporting documentation, in addition to your responses, when participating in an event.
- Web Site: Include a URL address that directs a prospective buyer to a web site containing valuable information.
Provide the ability to communicate directly with a prospective Buyer during a sourcing event. Discussions are located on "My Workbench" or within the Document Toolbar.
Suppliers have the option of using an existing Discussion Forum or creating their own topics while actively participating in an RFx.
Discussions, because they are specific to event, enable the Supplier to request and receive critical information quickly and directly during a time sensitive event.
Responding to an RFx
How to Find an RFx:
- Navigate to "My Workbench", under Active Auctions, RFXs, and Xpress Request
- Click on the icon in the ID column
- Click on the link located under RFx Response section
Frictionless invitation bid e-mails will be sent to notify Suppliers of RFxs
Confirm Intention to Respond
The first step in completing an RFx is to review the event information and notify the Buyer of your intentions.
Follow the instructions within the e-mail to confirm or decline participation.
Review All Tabs
The first step in completing an RFx is to review the event information and notify the Buyer of your intentions. After entering in needed information, be sure to Save.
Submitting your final proposal
Bids must be Firm prior to the due date, before it can be reviewed. This can be done two ways:
- Click In Progress to change the phase to Firm and click OK
- Click Submit Button on the Document Toolbar. Then click Final Response and click OK to submit Firm Bid
Receipt to Bid
After bid submission, Frictionless SAP E-Sourcing notifies the Supplier and Buyer of the received RFx response.
Award of the Bid
If your bid was awarded, an automated e-mail notification will be sent from TDS.Frictionless.
Notices are not sent out to Suppliers who are not chosen.