We're confident you'll be satisfied with our network, products and customer service. That's why we offer the 15-Day Guarantee. If you find we're not right for you, simply return your phone within 15 days and pay only for the service used. It's one part of the Excellence Guarantee – only from U.S. Cellular®.
Within the first 15 days of your new service agreement, you have the opportunity to change your:
- Calling Plans
- Equipment and Accessories
If you're not completely satisfied and decide to discontinue your service, you'll receive a full refund and pay for only the air time minutes you've used.
15-DAY GUARANTEE POLICY
- Equipment must be returned prior to discontinuing service in order for the early termination fee to be waived (see phone requirements below)
- Activation fee (if applicable) will be refunded
- Customer is responsible to pay for a pro-rated amount for monthly access fee, features and usage charges, roaming, long distance, fees and taxes
Equipment and Accessories
- You can return or exchange your equipment one time during the first 15 days of service. To return or exchange, you must provide valid proof of purchase. After 15 days, the manufacturer's limited warranty applies (see location for details). This policy applies only to equipment and accessories purchased through a U.S. Cellular owned store, uscellular.com, 1-888-BUY-USCC or a U.S. Cellular telesales channel. Equipment and accessories purchased through other retailers are subject to that retailer's return/exchange guidelines
- All wireless phone returns must be in good condition and accompanied with original packaging, battery, accessories and instruction manuals
- Refunds or exchanges will not be accepted for used or clearance merchandise
- Refunds will be credited to your U.S. Cellular account or the original payment method*
- A $35 per line restocking fee applies
15-Day Guarantee is not available with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Software.